We are 107,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.

Join Us

Chevrolet Camaro MPG

 

The graph does not display if there are fewer than five results.
Model Year Body/Powertrain MPG  
2014 2014 2dr Coupe 323-hp 3.6L V6 6-sp shiftable automatic RWD 15.8
See all data
With the 335-horsepower 3.6L V6 engine, 8-speed shiftable automatic transmission, and rear-wheel drive, the 2014 Chevrolet Camaro has been averaging 15.8 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2014 Chevrolet Camaros in this analysis were driven mostly in the city (about 90 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in heavy traffic (10 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and on the highway at an average speed of 55 miles per hour (0 percent).

In addition, the average 2014 Chevrolet Camaro in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a medium foot and the AC not used at all.

Return to top

Was this information useful?

We're glad we could help! Share this page:

We're so sorry! Tell us how we can improve it.

See TrueDelta's information for all Coupes and Convertibles.
See TrueDelta's information for all Chevrolet models.

What Our Members Are Saying about the Real Gas Mileage of the 2014 Chevrolet Camaro

None of our members have yet commented on the real gas mileage of the 2014 Chevrolet Camaro.

Be the first!

2014 Chevrolet Camaro Gas Mileage (MPG)

Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven. So you can get an idea of the Chevrolet Camaro's real-world MPG based on how and where you drive a car.