We are 107,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.

Join Us

Chrysler Town & Country MPG

 

The graph does not display if there are fewer than five results.
Model Year Body/Powertrain MPG  
2004 2004 4dr Minivan, ext. 207-hp 3.8L V6 4-sp automatic FWD 25.6
See all data
With the 197-horsepower 3.8L V6 engine, 6-speed shiftable automatic transmission, and front-wheel drive, the 2004 Chrysler Town & Country has been averaging 25.6 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2004 Chrysler Town & Countrys in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 60 miles per hour (about 99 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the city (1 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).

In addition, the average 2004 Chrysler Town & Country in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with an ultra-light foot and the AC not used at all.
2004 2004 4dr Minivan 207-hp 3.8L V6 4-sp automatic FWD 19.8
See all data
2004 2004 4dr Minivan 180-hp 3.3L V6 4-sp automatic FWD 23
See all data

Return to top

Was this information useful?

We're glad we could help! Share this page:

We're so sorry! Tell us how we can improve it.

See TrueDelta's information for all Minivans
See TrueDelta's information for all Chrysler models.

What Our Members Are Saying about the Real Gas Mileage of the 2004 Chrysler Town & Country

2004 Chrysler Town & Country Real Gas Mileage: Cons
YearBody/PowertrainComment
2003 4dr Minivan, ext. 215-horsepower 3.8L V6
4-speed automatic FWD
Very poor fuel economy when it comes to city driving. Highway driving fuel economy is acceptable for 2003 model vehicles of this type. see full Chrysler Town & Country review
 

2004 Chrysler Town & Country Gas Mileage (MPG)

Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven. So you can get an idea of the Chrysler Town & Country's real-world MPG based on how and where you drive a car.