We are 107,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.

Join Us

Kia Sportage MPG

 

The graph does not display if there are fewer than five results.
Model Year Body/Powertrain MPG  
2001 2001 4dr SUV 130-hp 2.0L I4 4-sp automatic 4WD, part-time w/low range 20.38
See all data
With the 181-horsepower 2.4L I4 engine, 6-speed shiftable automatic transmission, and all-wheel drive, the 2001 Kia Sportage has been averaging 20.38 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2001 Kia Sportages in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 60 miles per hour (about 96 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the city (4 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).

In addition, the average 2001 Kia Sportage in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a light foot and the AC not used at all.

Return to top

Was this information useful?

We're glad we could help! Share this page:

We're so sorry! Tell us how we can improve it.

See TrueDelta's information for all SUVs
See TrueDelta's information for all Kia models.

What Our Members Are Saying about the Real Gas Mileage of the 2001 Kia Sportage

None of our members have yet commented on the real gas mileage of the 2001 Kia Sportage.

Be the first!

2001 Kia Sportage Gas Mileage (MPG)

Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven. So you can get an idea of the Kia Sportage's real-world MPG based on how and where you drive a car.