We are 105,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.

Join Us

Mercedes-Benz CLS Fuel Economy (MPG)

 

The graph does not display if there are fewer than five results.

Flagged Gas Tank

 characters remaining
Mercedes-Benz CLS Mercedes-Benz CLS 2012 24.8 MPG Highway Percentage 90 percent
Year Body/Powertrain flat, hilly, or mountainousLand driving style: very light to "lead foot"Foot A/C use: none to heavyA/C constant stop and goTraf % many stops per mileCity % stop every mile or twoSub % fairly steady speedHwy % Hwy Spd MPG
2012 4dr Sedan turbocharged 402hp 4.7L V8
7-speed shiftable automatic AWD
flat lead hvy 0 0 10 90 75 24.800
2012 4dr Sedan turbocharged 402hp 4.7L V8
7-speed shiftable automatic AWD
flat lead hvy 0 0 10 90 75 24.8  
  Averages flat lead hvy 0 0 10 90 75 24.8
With the turbocharged 402hp 4.7L V8 engine, 7-speed shiftable automatic transmission, and all-wheel drive, 2012 Mercedes-Benz CLS fuel economy has been averaging 24.8 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2012 Mercedes-Benz CLSs in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 75 miles per hour (about 90 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the suburbs (10 percent), in heavy traffic (0 percent), and in the city (0 percent).

In addition the average 2012 Mercedes-Benz CLS in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a lead foot and the AC on most or all of the time.
 
Mercedes-Benz CLS Mercedes-Benz CLS 2009 25.5 MPG Highway Percentage 83 percent
Year Body/Powertrain flat, hilly, or mountainousLand driving style: very light to "lead foot"Foot A/C use: none to heavyA/C constant stop and goTraf % many stops per mileCity % stop every mile or twoSub % fairly steady speedHwy % Hwy Spd MPG
2009 4dr Sedan 382-horsepower 5.5L V8
7-speed shiftable automatic RWD
flat med hvy 0 5 30 65 75 22.500
  flat med hvy 0 0 0 100 75 28.500
2009 4dr Sedan 382-horsepower 5.5L V8
7-speed shiftable automatic RWD
flat med hvy 0 3 15 83 75 25.5  
  Averages flat med hvy 0 3 15 83 75 25.5
With the 382-horsepower 5.5L V8 engine, 7-speed shiftable automatic transmission, and rear-wheel drive, the 2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS has been averaging 25.5 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2009 Mercedes-Benz CLSs in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 75 miles per hour (about 83 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the suburbs (15 percent), in the city (3 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).

In addition the average 2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a medium foot and the AC on most or all of the time.
 
Mercedes-Benz CLS Mercedes-Benz CLS 2007 26.0 MPG Highway Percentage 85 percent
Year Body/Powertrain flat, hilly, or mountainousLand driving style: very light to "lead foot"Foot A/C use: none to heavyA/C constant stop and goTraf % many stops per mileCity % stop every mile or twoSub % fairly steady speedHwy % Hwy Spd MPG
2007 4dr Sedan 382-horsepower 5.5L V8
7-speed shiftable automatic RWD
flat med light 0 5 10 85 70 26.000
2007 4dr Sedan 382-horsepower 5.5L V8
7-speed shiftable automatic RWD
flat med light 0 5 10 85 70 26.0  
  Averages flat med light 0 5 10 85 70 26.0
With the 382-horsepower 5.5L V8 engine, 7-speed shiftable automatic transmission, and rear-wheel drive, 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS gas mileage has been averaging 26.0 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLSs in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 70 miles per hour (about 85 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the suburbs (10 percent), in the city (5 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).

In addition the average 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a medium foot and the AC on only some of the time.

Return to top

What Our Members Are Saying about the Real Gas Mileage of the 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS

None of our members have yet commented on the real gas mileage of the 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS.

Be the first!

Mercedes-Benz CLS Gas Mileage (MPG)

Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven. So you can get an idea of the Mercedes-Benz CLS's real-world MPG based on how and where you drive a car.