9 4 5 3 2

Follow TrueDelta

TrueDelta at Facebook TrueDelta at Google+ TrueDelta at Twitter

Subaru XV Crosstrek Gas Mileage (MPG)

Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven. So you can get an idea of the Subaru XV Crosstrek's real-world MPG based on how and where you drive a car.

Reported MPG

Flagged Gas Tank

 characters remaining
If you are not a TrueDelta member, you can see only five Subaru XV Crosstrek MPG averages for each powertrain. Log in or join us to see them all.

Subaru XV Crosstrek Gas Mileage

Year Body/Powertrain flat, hilly, or mountainousLand driving style: very light to "lead foot"Foot A/C use: none to heavyA/C constant stop and goTraf % many stops per mileCity % stop every mile or twoSub % fairly steady speedHwy % Hwy Spd MPG
2014 4dr Hatch 160-horsepower 2.0L H4 Hybrid
6-speed shiftable CVT AWD
flat med light 0 30 40 30 65 32.9
2014 4dr Hatch 160-horsepower 2.0L H4 Hybrid
6-speed shiftable CVT AWD
flat med light 0 30 40 30 65 32.9  
  Averages flat med light 0 30 40 30 65 32.9
With the 160-horsepower 2.0L H4 Hybrid engine, 6-speed shiftable CVT transmission, and all-wheel drive, 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek fuel economy has been averaging 32.9 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2014 Subaru XV Crosstreks in this analysis were driven mostly in the suburbs (about 40 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were on the highway at an average speed of 65 miles per hour (30 percent), in the city (30 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).

In addition the average 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a medium foot and the AC on only some of the time.
 
Year Body/Powertrain flat, hilly, or mountainousLand driving style: very light to "lead foot"Foot A/C use: none to heavyA/C constant stop and goTraf % many stops per mileCity % stop every mile or twoSub % fairly steady speedHwy % Hwy Spd MPG
2014 4dr Hatch 148-horsepower 2.0L H4
5-speed manual AWD
mtns light hvy 0 0 10 90 65 32.1
  mtns light hvy 0 0 10 90 65 32.4
  mtns light hvy 0 0 10 90 65 32.1
  mtns light hvy 0 0 10 90 65 32.7
  mtns light hvy 0 0 10 90 65 31.4
2014 4dr Hatch 148-horsepower 2.0L H4
5-speed manual AWD
mtns light hvy 0 0 10 90 65 32.1  
  Averages mtns light hvy 0 0 10 90 65 32.1
With the 148-horsepower 2.0L H4 engine, 5-speed manual transmission, and all-wheel drive, the 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek has been averaging 32.1 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2014 Subaru XV Crosstreks in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 65 miles per hour (about 90 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the suburbs (10 percent), in heavy traffic (0 percent), and in the city (0 percent).

In addition the average 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek in this analysis was driven on mountainous terrain with a light foot and the AC on most or all of the time.
 
Year Body/Powertrain flat, hilly, or mountainousLand driving style: very light to "lead foot"Foot A/C use: none to heavyA/C constant stop and goTraf % many stops per mileCity % stop every mile or twoSub % fairly steady speedHwy % Hwy Spd MPG
2013 4dr Hatch 148-horsepower 2.0L H4
6-speed shiftable CVT AWD
flat med none 5 15 30 50 75 27.5
  flat med none 10 30 40 20 75 24.3
  flat light hvy 2 10 50 38 60 27.4
2013 4dr Hatch 148-horsepower 2.0L H4
6-speed shiftable CVT AWD
flat med light 6 18 40 36 70 26.4  
  Averages flat med light 6 18 40 36 70 26.4
With the 148-horsepower 2.0L H4 engine, 6-speed shiftable CVT transmission, and all-wheel drive, 2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek gas mileage has been averaging 26.4 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2013 Subaru XV Crosstreks in this analysis were driven mostly in the suburbs (about 40 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were on the highway at an average speed of 70 miles per hour (36 percent), in the city (18 percent), and in heavy traffic (6 percent).

In addition the average 2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a medium foot and the AC on only some of the time.

Return to top

What Our Members Are Saying about the Real Subaru XV Crosstrek MPG

Subaru XV Crosstrek Fuel Economy: Pros
Year Body/Powertrain Comment
2013 4dr Hatch 148-hp 2.0L H4 6-sp shiftable CVT AWD The best mileage we have ever achieved in the Crosstrek is around 28mpg. We drive about 50% interstate, 30% highway and 20% city.