We are 109,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.

Join Us

Mini Convertible MPG

MPG Number of Vehicles
13 miles per gallon 1 vehicles
14 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
15 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
16 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
17 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
18 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
19 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
20 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
21 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
22 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
23 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
24 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
25 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
26 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
27 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
28 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
29 miles per gallon 2 vehicles
30 miles per gallon 3 vehicles
31 miles per gallon 1 vehicles
32 miles per gallon 1 vehicles
33 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
34 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
35 miles per gallon 1 vehicles
Model Year Body/Powertrain MPG  
2012 2012 2dr Convertible turbocharged 181hp 1.6L I4 6-sp shiftable automatic FWD 31.86
See all data
With the turbocharged 189hp 2.0L I4 engine, 6-speed shiftable automatic transmission, and front-wheel drive, the 2012 Mini Convertible has been averaging 31.86 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2012 Mini Convertibles in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 50 miles per hour (about 90 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the city (10 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).

In addition, the average 2012 Mini Convertible in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a light foot and the AC not used at all.
2010 2010 2dr Convertible turbocharged 172hp 1.6L I4 6-sp manual FWD 29
See all data
2009 2009 2dr Convertible 118-hp 1.6L I4 6-sp manual FWD 30.3
See all data
2008 2008 2dr Convertible turbocharged 172hp 1.6L I4 6-sp manual FWD 30.2
See all data
2007 2007 2dr Convertible 118-hp 1.6L I4 6-sp manual FWD 34.5
See all data
2006 2006 2dr Convertible turbocharged 181hp 1.6L I4 6-sp shiftable automatic FWD 31.4
See all data
Looking for a warranty? Get a quote.
2005 2005 2dr Convertible turbocharged 172hp 1.6L I4 6-sp manual FWD 20.8
See all data

Return to top

What Our Members Are Saying about the Real Gas Mileage of the Mini Convertible

None of our members have yet commented on the real gas mileage of the Mini Convertible.

Be the first!

Mini Convertible Gas Mileage (MPG)

Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven. So you can get an idea of the Mini Convertible's real-world MPG based on how and where you drive a car.