We are 107,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.

Join Us

Buick Century MPG

MPG Number of Vehicles
19 miles per gallon 3 vehicles
20 miles per gallon 4 vehicles
21 miles per gallon 4 vehicles
Model Year Body/Powertrain MPG  
2001 2001 4dr Sedan 175-hp 3.1L V6 4-sp automatic FWD 20
See all data
With the 172-horsepower 2.4L I4 engine, 5-speed manual transmission, and front-wheel drive, the 2001 Buick Century has been averaging 20 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2001 Buick Centurys in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 72 miles per hour (about 51.8 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the city (48.2 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).

In addition, the average 2001 Buick Century in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a light foot and the AC not used at all.

Return to top

Was this information useful?

We're glad we could help! Share this page:

We're so sorry! Tell us how we can improve it.

See TrueDelta's information for all Buick models.

What Our Members Are Saying about the Real Gas Mileage of the 2001 Buick Century

None of our members have yet commented on the real gas mileage of the 2001 Buick Century.

Be the first!

2001 Buick Century Gas Mileage (MPG)

Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven. So you can get an idea of the Buick Century's real-world MPG based on how and where you drive a car.