We are 107,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.Join Us
|2001||2001 2dr Hatch 73-hp 1.0L I3 Hybrid 5-sp manual FWD||62||
See all data
|With the engine, transmission, and rear-wheel drive, the 2001 Honda Insight has been averaging 62 MPG (miles per gallon).
The 2001 Honda Insights in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 60 miles per hour (about 60 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the city (40 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).
In addition, the average 2001 Honda Insight in this analysis was driven on hilly terrain with a medium foot and the AC not used at all.