We are 107,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.

Join Us

Mazda Mazda5 MPG

 

The graph does not display if there are fewer than five results.
Model Year Body/Powertrain MPG  
2015 2015 4dr Minivan 157-hp 2.5L I4 5-sp shiftable automatic FWD 23.51
See all data
With the 157-horsepower 2.5L I4 engine, 5-speed shiftable automatic transmission, and front-wheel drive, the 2015 Mazda Mazda5 has been averaging 23.51 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2015 Mazda Mazda5s in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 67 miles per hour (about 78 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in heavy traffic (22 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in the city (0 percent).

In addition, the average 2015 Mazda Mazda5 in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a medium foot and the AC on only some of the time.

Return to top

Was this information useful?

We're glad we could help! Share this page:

We're so sorry! Tell us how we can improve it.

See TrueDelta's information for all Minivans
See TrueDelta's information for all Mazda models.

What Our Members Are Saying about the Real Gas Mileage of the 2015 Mazda Mazda5

2015 Mazda Mazda5 Real Gas Mileage: Pros
YearBody/PowertrainComment
2014 4dr Minivan 157-horsepower 2.5L I4
5-speed shiftable automatic FWD
The Mazda5 doesn't get great milage. But it's better than other minivans and most CUVs. Of the alternatives I shopped, the Mazda was the most frugal on gas. see full Mazda Mazda5 review
2015 Mazda Mazda5 Real Gas Mileage: Cons
YearBody/PowertrainComment
2014 4dr Minivan 157-horsepower 2.5L I4
5-speed shiftable automatic FWD
If only. If only Skyactiv came out during the 5's redesign. While gas usage is better than the competition, it's far worse than it could be. Just popping in Mazda's latest engine and tranmission combo would surely give several more mpg. Just a 10% improvement would make me happier. see full Mazda Mazda5 review
 

2015 Mazda Mazda5 Gas Mileage (MPG)

Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven. So you can get an idea of the Mazda Mazda5's real-world MPG based on how and where you drive a car.