We are 107,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.

Join Us

Mini Convertible MPG

 

The graph does not display if there are fewer than five results.
Model Year Body/Powertrain MPG  
2008 2008 2dr Convertible turbocharged 172hp 1.6L I4 6-sp manual FWD 30.2
See all data
With the turbocharged 189hp 2.0L I4 engine, 6-speed manual transmission, and front-wheel drive, the 2008 Mini Convertible has been averaging 30.2 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2008 Mini Convertibles in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 65 miles per hour (about 90 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the city (10 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).

In addition, the average 2008 Mini Convertible in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a medium foot and the AC not used at all.

Return to top

Was this information useful?

We're glad we could help! Share this page:

We're so sorry! Tell us how we can improve it.

See TrueDelta's information for all Convertibles
See TrueDelta's information for all Mini models.

What Our Members Are Saying about the Real Gas Mileage of the 2008 Mini Convertible

None of our members have yet commented on the real gas mileage of the 2008 Mini Convertible.

Be the first!

2008 Mini Convertible Gas Mileage (MPG)

Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven. So you can get an idea of the Mini Convertible's real-world MPG based on how and where you drive a car.