9 5 4 6 3

Follow TrueDelta

TrueDelta at Facebook TrueDelta at Google+ TrueDelta at Twitter

Nissan GT-R Gas Mileage (MPG)

Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven. So you can get an idea of the Nissan GT-R's real-world MPG based on how and where you drive a car.

Reported MPG

 

The graph does not display if there are fewer than five results.

Flagged Gas Tank

 characters remaining
If you are not a TrueDelta member, you can see only five Nissan GT-R MPG averages for each powertrain. Log in or join us to see them all.

Nissan GT-R Gas Mileage

Year Body/Powertrain flat, hilly, or mountainousLand driving style: very light to "lead foot"Foot A/C use: none to heavyA/C constant stop and goTraf % many stops per mileCity % stop every mile or twoSub % fairly steady speedHwy % Hwy Spd MPG
2010 2dr Coupe turbocharged 485hp 3.8L V6
6-speed automated manual AWD
flat med none 0 15 0 85 74 19.6
2010 2dr Coupe turbocharged 485hp 3.8L V6
6-speed automated manual AWD
flat med none 0 15 0 85 74 19.6  
  Averages flat med none 0 15 0 85 74 19.6
With the turbocharged 485hp 3.8L V6 engine, 6-speed automated manual transmission, and all-wheel drive, 2010 Nissan GT-R fuel economy has been averaging 19.6 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2010 Nissan GT-Rs in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 74 miles per hour (about 85 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the city (15 percent), in heavy traffic (0 percent), and in the suburbs (0 percent).

In addition the average 2010 Nissan GT-R in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a medium foot and the AC not used at all.
 
Year Body/Powertrain flat, hilly, or mountainousLand driving style: very light to "lead foot"Foot A/C use: none to heavyA/C constant stop and goTraf % many stops per mileCity % stop every mile or twoSub % fairly steady speedHwy % Hwy Spd MPG
2009 2dr Coupe turbocharged 480hp 3.8L V6
6-speed automated manual AWD
flat lead none 10 70 5 15 74 15.6
2009 2dr Coupe turbocharged 480hp 3.8L V6
6-speed automated manual AWD
flat lead none 10 70 5 15 74 15.6  
  Averages flat lead none 10 70 5 15 74 15.6
With the turbocharged 485hp 3.8L V6 engine, 6-speed automated manual transmission, and all-wheel drive, the 2009 Nissan GT-R has been averaging 15.6 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2009 Nissan GT-Rs in this analysis were driven mostly in the city (about 70 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were on the highway at an average speed of 74 miles per hour (15 percent), in heavy traffic (10 percent), and in the suburbs (5 percent).

In addition the average 2009 Nissan GT-R in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a lead foot and the AC not used at all.

Return to top

What Our Members Are Saying about the Real Nissan GT-R MPG

None of our members have yet commented on the fuel economy of the Nissan GT-R.

Be the first!