We are 107,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.

Join Us

Porsche Cayenne MPG

 

The graph does not display if there are fewer than five results.
Model Year Body/Powertrain MPG  
2005 2005 4dr SUV 385-hp 4.8L V8 6-sp shiftable automatic AWD w/low range 17.5
See all data
With the turbocharged 420hp 3.6L V6 engine, 8-speed shiftable automatic transmission, and all-wheel drive, the 2005 Porsche Cayenne has been averaging 17.5 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2005 Porsche Cayennes in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 65 miles per hour (about 75 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the city (25 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).

In addition, the average 2005 Porsche Cayenne in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a medium foot and the AC on most or all of the time.

Return to top

Was this information useful?

We're glad we could help! Share this page:

We're so sorry! Tell us how we can improve it.

See TrueDelta's information for all SUVs
See TrueDelta's information for all Porsche models.

What Our Members Are Saying about the Real Gas Mileage of the 2005 Porsche Cayenne

2005 Porsche Cayenne Real Gas Mileage: Cons
YearBody/PowertrainComment
2004 4dr SUV turbocharged 450hp 4.5L V8
6-speed shiftable automatic AWD w/low range
Traditional suv type mileage. see full Porsche Cayenne review
 

2005 Porsche Cayenne Gas Mileage (MPG)

Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven. So you can get an idea of the Porsche Cayenne's real-world MPG based on how and where you drive a car.