We are 107,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.

Join Us

Saab 9-3 MPG

 

The graph does not display if there are fewer than five results.
Model Year Body/Powertrain MPG  
2011 2011 4dr Sedan turbocharged 210hp 2.0L I4 5-sp shiftable automatic FWD 24.8
See all data
With the turbocharged 220hp 2.0L I4 engine, 5-speed shiftable automatic transmission, and front-wheel drive, the 2011 Saab 9-3 has been averaging 24.8 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2011 Saab 9-3s in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 80 miles per hour (about 75 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the city (25 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).

In addition, the average 2011 Saab 9-3 in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a medium foot and the AC on only some of the time.

Return to top

Was this information useful?

We're glad we could help! Share this page:

We're so sorry! Tell us how we can improve it.

See TrueDelta's information for all Sedans, Convertibles, and Wagons.
See TrueDelta's information for all Saab models.

What Our Members Are Saying about the Real Gas Mileage of the 2011 Saab 9-3

None of our members have yet commented on the real gas mileage of the 2011 Saab 9-3.

Be the first!

2011 Saab 9-3 Gas Mileage (MPG)

Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven. So you can get an idea of the Saab 9-3's real-world MPG based on how and where you drive a car.