We are 107,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.

Join Us

Volkswagen Jetta MPG

 

The graph does not display if there are fewer than five results.
Model Year Body/Powertrain MPG  
2016 2016 4dr Sedan turbocharged 170hp 1.8L I4 5-sp manual FWD 33.22
See all data
With the turbocharged 170hp 1.8L I4 engine, 5-speed manual transmission, and front-wheel drive, the 2016 Volkswagen Jetta has been averaging 33.22 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2016 Volkswagen Jettas in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 66 miles per hour (about 74 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the city (26 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).

In addition, the average 2016 Volkswagen Jetta in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a light foot and the AC on most or all of the time.

Return to top

Was this information useful?

We're glad we could help! Share this page:

We're so sorry! Tell us how we can improve it.

See TrueDelta's information for all Sedans
See TrueDelta's information for all Volkswagen models.

What Our Members Are Saying about the Real Gas Mileage of the 2016 Volkswagen Jetta

None of our members have yet commented on the real gas mileage of the 2016 Volkswagen Jetta.

Be the first!

2016 Volkswagen Jetta Gas Mileage (MPG)

Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven. So you can get an idea of the Volkswagen Jetta's real-world MPG based on how and where you drive a car.