We are 106,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.

Join Us

Audi A6 / S6 MPG

 

The graph does not display if there are fewer than five results.
Model Year Body/Powertrain MPG  
2012 2012 4dr Sedan supercharged 333hp 3.0L V6 8-sp shiftable automatic AWD 32
See all data
With the supercharged 329hp 3.0L V6 engine, 8-speed shiftable automatic transmission, and all-wheel drive, the 2012 Audi A6 / S6 has been averaging 32 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2012 Audi A6 / S6s in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 65 miles per hour (about 90 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in heavy traffic (10 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in the city (0 percent).

In addition, the average 2012 Audi A6 / S6 in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a medium foot and the AC not used at all.

Return to top

What Our Members Are Saying about the Real Gas Mileage of the 2012 Audi A6 / S6

None of our members have yet commented on the real gas mileage of the 2012 Audi A6 / S6.

Be the first!

2012 Audi A6 / S6 Gas Mileage (MPG)

Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven. So you can get an idea of the Audi A6 / S6's real-world MPG based on how and where you drive a car.