We are 109,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.

Join Us

Chrysler Pacifica MPG

 

The graph does not display if there are fewer than five results.
Model Year Body/Powertrain MPG  
2018 2018 4dr Minivan, ext. 287-hp 3.6L V6 9-sp automatic FWD 31.14
See all data
With the 287-horsepower 3.6L V6 engine, 9-speed automatic transmission, and front-wheel drive, the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica has been averaging 31.14 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2018 Chrysler Pacificas in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 50 miles per hour (about 80 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the city (20 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).

In addition, the average 2018 Chrysler Pacifica in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a lead foot and the AC on most or all of the time.

Return to top

What Our Members Are Saying about the Real Gas Mileage of the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica

None of our members have yet commented on the real gas mileage of the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica.

Be the first!

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Gas Mileage (MPG)

Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven. So you can get an idea of the Chrysler Pacifica's real-world MPG based on how and where you drive a car.