We are 106,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.Join Us
|2000||2000 4dr Sedan 268-hp 3.5L V6 6-sp shiftable automatic FWD||19.3||
See all data
|With the 302-horsepower 3.5L V6 engine, 8-speed shiftable automatic transmission, and front-wheel drive, the 2000 Lexus ES has been averaging 19.3 MPG (miles per gallon).
The 2000 Lexus ESs in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 115 miles per hour (about 55 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the city (45 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).
In addition, the average 2000 Lexus ES in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a medium foot and the AC not used at all.