We are 104,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.

Join Us

Lincoln MKX MPG


The graph does not display if there are fewer than five results.
Model Year Body/Powertrain MPG  
2011 2011 4dr SUV 305-hp 3.7L V6 6-sp shiftable automatic AWD 19.9
See all data
With the turbocharged 250hp 2.0L I4 engine, 8-speed shiftable automatic transmission, and all-wheel drive, the 2011 Lincoln MKX has been averaging 19.9 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2011 Lincoln MKXs in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 120 miles per hour (about 95 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the city (5 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).

In addition, the average 2011 Lincoln MKX in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a medium foot and the AC on most or all of the time.
2011 2011 4dr SUV 305-hp 3.7L V6 6-sp shiftable automatic FWD 21.31
See all data

Return to top

What Our Members Are Saying about the Real Gas Mileage of the 2011 Lincoln MKX

None of our members have yet commented on the real gas mileage of the 2011 Lincoln MKX.

Be the first!

2011 Lincoln MKX Gas Mileage (MPG)

Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven. So you can get an idea of the Lincoln MKX's real-world MPG based on how and where you drive a car.