We are 106,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.Join Us
|2001||2001 4dr Sedan, ext. 302-hp 5.0L V8 7-sp shiftable automatic RWD||11.7||
See all data
|With the engine, transmission, and rear-wheel drive, the 2001 Mercedes-Benz S-Class has been averaging 11.7 MPG (miles per gallon).
The 2001 Mercedes-Benz S-Classes in this analysis were driven mostly in the city (about 80 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in heavy traffic (20 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and on the highway at an average speed of 60 miles per hour (0 percent).
In addition, the average 2001 Mercedes-Benz S-Class in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a medium foot and the AC not used at all.