We are 106,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.Join Us
|2010||2010 2dr Coupe turbocharged 485hp 3.8L V6 6-sp automated manual AWD||19.6||
See all data
|With the turbocharged 565hp 3.8L V6 engine, 6-speed automated manual transmission, and all-wheel drive, the 2010 Nissan GT-R has been averaging 19.6 MPG (miles per gallon).
The 2010 Nissan GT-Rs in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 120 miles per hour (about 85 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the city (15 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).
In addition, the average 2010 Nissan GT-R in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a medium foot and the AC not used at all.