We are 102,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.

Join Us

Pontiac Bonneville MPG


The graph does not display if there are fewer than five results.
Model Year Body/Powertrain MPG  
2002 2002 4dr Sedan 205-hp 3.8L V6 4-sp automatic FWD 30
See all data
With the 205-horsepower 3.8L V6 engine, 4-speed automatic transmission, and front-wheel drive, the 2002 Pontiac Bonneville has been averaging 30 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2002 Pontiac Bonnevilles in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 80 miles per hour (about 95 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in heavy traffic (5 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in the city (0 percent).

In addition, the average 2002 Pontiac Bonneville in this analysis was driven on hilly terrain with a medium foot and the AC on only some of the time.

Return to top

What Our Members Are Saying about the Real Gas Mileage of the 2002 Pontiac Bonneville

2002 Pontiac Bonneville Real Gas Mileage: Pros
2003 4dr Sedan supercharged 240hp 3.8L V6
4-speed automatic FWD
supercharged motor and gets 30 mpg on highway. see full Pontiac Bonneville review
2002 Pontiac Bonneville Real Gas Mileage: Cons
2001 4dr Sedan 205-horsepower 3.8L V6
4-speed automatic FWD
Awful, awful gas mileage. I drove this car for three years in England and the cost of operating this car was a NIGHTMARE. see full Pontiac Bonneville review

2002 Pontiac Bonneville Gas Mileage (MPG)

Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven. So you can get an idea of the Pontiac Bonneville's real-world MPG based on how and where you drive a car.