We are 106,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.Join Us
|2000||2000 4dr Wagon turbocharged 200hp 2.0L I4 6-sp manual FWD||32.47||
See all data
|With the turbocharged 174hp 2.0L I4 engine, 5-speed manual transmission, and front-wheel drive, the 2000 Volkswagen Passat has been averaging 32.47 MPG (miles per gallon).
The 2000 Volkswagen Passats in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 60 miles per hour (about 98 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the city (2 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).
In addition, the average 2000 Volkswagen Passat in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a light foot and the AC not used at all.