SELECT mem_code, state_code, year, gas_tanks.*, body_type, powertrain_code FROM gas_tanks INNER JOIN (SELECT mem_code, state_code, veh_code, year, body_type, powertrain_code FROM user_vehicles WHERE model_code = 127 AND year = 2012 AND body_type > 0) AS uv ON gas_tanks.veh_code = uv.veh_code WHERE towed != 1 AND engine_work != 1 AND flagged != 1 AND verified >= 0 ORDER BY body_type, powertrain_code, year DESC, veh_code DESC
2012 Infiniti G Gas Mileage (MPG) | TrueDelta
9 1 8 4 3

Follow TrueDelta

2012 Infiniti G Gas Mileage (MPG)

Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven. So you can get an idea of the Infiniti G's real-world MPG based on how and where you drive a car.

Reported MPG

 

The graph does not display if there are fewer than five results.

Flagged Gas Tank

Why do you want to mark this gas tank as suspect?

 characters remaining
If you are not a TrueDelta member, you can see only five Infiniti G MPG averages for each powertrain. Log in or join us to see them all.

Infiniti G Gas Mileage

Year Body/Powertrain flat, hilly, or mountainousLand driving style: very light to "lead foot"Foot A/C use: none to heavyA/C constant stop and goTraf % many stops per mileCity % stop every mile or twoSub % fairly steady speedHwy % Hwy Spd MPG
2012 4dr Sedan 328-horsepower 3.7L V6
7-speed shiftable automatic RWD
flat light light 0 0 0 100 75 25.6
2012 4dr Sedan 328-horsepower 3.7L V6
7-speed shiftable automatic RWD
flat light light 0 0 0 100 75 25.6
  Averages flat light light 0 0 0 100 75 25.6
With the 328-horsepower 3.7L V6 engine, 7-speed shiftable automatic transmission, and rear-wheel drive, 2012 Infiniti G fuel economy has been averaging 25.6 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2012 Infiniti Gs in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 75 miles per hour (about 100 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in heavy traffic (0 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in the city (0 percent).

In addition the average 2012 Infiniti G in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a light foot and the AC on only some of the time.
 
Year Body/Powertrain flat, hilly, or mountainousLand driving style: very light to "lead foot"Foot A/C use: none to heavyA/C constant stop and goTraf % many stops per mileCity % stop every mile or twoSub % fairly steady speedHwy % Hwy Spd MPG
2012 4dr Sedan 218-horsepower 2.5L V6
7-speed shiftable automatic AWD
flat light none 0 30 0 70 60 23.7
2012 4dr Sedan 218-horsepower 2.5L V6
7-speed shiftable automatic AWD
flat light none 0 30 0 70 60 23.7
  Averages flat light none 0 30 0 70 60 23.7
With the 218-horsepower 2.5L V6 engine, 7-speed shiftable automatic transmission, and all-wheel drive, the 2012 Infiniti G has been averaging 23.7 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2012 Infiniti Gs in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 60 miles per hour (about 70 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the city (30 percent), in heavy traffic (0 percent), and in the suburbs (0 percent).

In addition the average 2012 Infiniti G in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a light foot and the AC not used at all.

Return to top

What Our Members Are Saying about the Real 2012 Infiniti G MPG

None of our members have yet commented on the fuel economy of the 2012 Infiniti G.

Be the first!