We are 107,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.

Join Us

Kia Sedona MPG

 

The graph does not display if there are fewer than five results.
Model Year Body/Powertrain MPG  
2014 2014 4dr Minivan, ext. 250-hp 3.8L V6 5-sp shiftable automatic FWD 21.73
See all data
With the 276-horsepower 3.3L V6 engine, 6-speed shiftable automatic transmission, and front-wheel drive, the 2014 Kia Sedona has been averaging 21.73 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2014 Kia Sedonas in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 65 miles per hour (about 93.3 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the city (6.7 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).

In addition, the average 2014 Kia Sedona in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with an ultra-light foot and the AC on only some of the time.

Return to top

Was this information useful?

We're glad we could help! Share this page:

We're so sorry! Tell us how we can improve it.

See TrueDelta's information for all Minivans
See TrueDelta's information for all Kia models.

TrueDelta Reviews the Real Gas Mileage of the 2014 Kia Sedona

2014 Kia Sedona Real Gas Mileage: Cons
YearComment
Most Kia Sedonas earn EPA ratings of 18 mpg city, 24 mpg highway. This is just a bit worse than the Sienna's 18/25, but well below the Odyssey's 19/28, at least on the highway. But the SX Limited, with more heft and different tires, rates only 17/22, the lowest of any current minivan. In my real-world sub-freezing driving the trip computer reported averages between 16 and 21 in the suburbs (depending on the number of stops, amount of traffic, whether the engine was already warmed up, etc.) and about 25 on the highway. The Sienna managed about the same--but with all-wheel-drive. A front-wheel-drive Toyota should do a little better. In somewhat warmer weather, the Odyssey managed as high as 25 on my standard home-to-school run. see full Kia Sedona review
 

What Our Members Are Saying about the Real Gas Mileage of the 2014 Kia Sedona

None of our members have yet commented on the real gas mileage of the 2014 Kia Sedona.

Be the first!

2014 Kia Sedona Gas Mileage (MPG)

Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven. So you can get an idea of the Kia Sedona's real-world MPG based on how and where you drive a car.