We are 107,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.

Join Us

Lexus LS MPG

 

The graph does not display if there are fewer than five results.
Model Year Body/Powertrain MPG  
2010 2010 4dr Sedan 357-hp 4.6L V8 8-sp shiftable automatic AWD 20.5
See all data
With the 360-horsepower 4.6L V8 engine, 8-speed shiftable automatic transmission, and all-wheel drive, the 2010 Lexus LS has been averaging 20.5 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2010 Lexus LSs in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 65 miles per hour (about 80 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the city (20 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).

In addition, the average 2010 Lexus LS in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a light foot and the AC on most or all of the time.

Return to top

Was this information useful?

We're glad we could help! Share this page:

We're so sorry! Tell us how we can improve it.

See TrueDelta's information for all Sedans
See TrueDelta's information for all Lexus models.

What Our Members Are Saying about the Real Gas Mileage of the 2010 Lexus LS

None of our members have yet commented on the real gas mileage of the 2010 Lexus LS.

Be the first!

2010 Lexus LS Gas Mileage (MPG)

Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven. So you can get an idea of the Lexus LS's real-world MPG based on how and where you drive a car.