We are 107,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.

Join Us

Mazda Tribute MPG

 

The graph does not display if there are fewer than five results.
Model Year Body/Powertrain MPG  
2011 2011 4dr SUV 171-hp 2.5L I4 6-sp automatic FWD 29.4
See all data
With the 175-horsepower 2.5L I4 engine, 6-speed automatic transmission, and front-wheel drive, the 2011 Mazda Tribute has been averaging 29.4 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2011 Mazda Tributes in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 110 miles per hour (about 80 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the city (20 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).

In addition, the average 2011 Mazda Tribute in this analysis was driven on hilly terrain with a medium foot and the AC on only some of the time.

Return to top

Was this information useful?

We're glad we could help! Share this page:

We're so sorry! Tell us how we can improve it.

See TrueDelta's information for all SUVs
See TrueDelta's information for all Mazda models.

What Our Members Are Saying about the Real Gas Mileage of the 2011 Mazda Tribute

None of our members have yet commented on the real gas mileage of the 2011 Mazda Tribute.

Be the first!

2011 Mazda Tribute Gas Mileage (MPG)

Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven. So you can get an idea of the Mazda Tribute's real-world MPG based on how and where you drive a car.