We are 107,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.

Join Us

Acura RDX MPG

MPG Number of Vehicles
6 miles per gallon 1 vehicles
7 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
8 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
9 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
10 miles per gallon 1 vehicles
11 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
12 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
13 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
14 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
15 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
16 miles per gallon 1 vehicles
17 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
18 miles per gallon 1 vehicles
19 miles per gallon 10 vehicles
20 miles per gallon 20 vehicles
21 miles per gallon 16 vehicles
22 miles per gallon 10 vehicles
23 miles per gallon 10 vehicles
24 miles per gallon 17 vehicles
25 miles per gallon 17 vehicles
26 miles per gallon 19 vehicles
27 miles per gallon 27 vehicles
28 miles per gallon 18 vehicles
29 miles per gallon 11 vehicles
30 miles per gallon 11 vehicles
31 miles per gallon 2 vehicles
32 miles per gallon 2 vehicles
33 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
34 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
35 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
36 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
37 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
38 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
39 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
40 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
41 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
42 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
43 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
44 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
45 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
46 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
47 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
48 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
49 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
50 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
51 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
52 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
53 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
54 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
55 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
56 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
57 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
58 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
59 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
60 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
61 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
62 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
63 miles per gallon 1 vehicles
64 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
65 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
66 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
67 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
68 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
69 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
70 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
71 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
72 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
73 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
74 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
75 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
76 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
77 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
78 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
79 miles per gallon 1 vehicles
Model Year Body/Powertrain MPG  
2013 2013 4dr SUV 273-hp 3.5L V6 6-sp shiftable automatic FWD 24.99
See all data
With the 279-horsepower 3.5L V6 engine, 6-speed shiftable automatic transmission, and front-wheel drive, the 2013 Acura RDX has been averaging 24.99 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2013 Acura RDXs in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 70 miles per hour (about 65.8 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the city (34.2 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).

In addition, the average 2013 Acura RDX in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a light foot and the AC on most or all of the time.

Return to top

What Our Members Are Saying about the Real Gas Mileage of the 2013 Acura RDX

None of our members have yet commented on the real gas mileage of the 2013 Acura RDX.

Be the first!

2013 Acura RDX Gas Mileage (MPG)

Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven. So you can get an idea of the Acura RDX's real-world MPG based on how and where you drive a car.