We are 109,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.Join Us
|2017||2017 4dr SUV turbocharged 220hp 2.0L I4 8-sp shiftable automatic AWD||25.6||
See all data
|With the turbocharged 220hp 2.0L I4 engine, 8-speed shiftable automatic transmission, and all-wheel drive, the 2017 Audi Q5 has been averaging 25.6 MPG (miles per gallon).
The 2017 Audi Q5s in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 110 miles per hour (about 95 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the city (5 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).
In addition, the average 2017 Audi Q5 in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a medium foot and the AC not used at all.