We are 106,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.Join Us
|2002||2002 4dr Sedan 200-hp 2.7L V6 4-sp automatic FWD||27||
See all data
|With the 173-horsepower 2.4L I4 engine, 6-speed shiftable automatic transmission, and front-wheel drive, the 2002 Dodge Stratus has been averaging 27 MPG (miles per gallon).
The 2002 Dodge Stratuss in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 70 miles per hour (about 75 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the city (25 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).
In addition, the average 2002 Dodge Stratus in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a light foot and the AC on most or all of the time.