We are 106,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.

Join Us

Dodge Stratus Fuel Economy (km/L)

 

The graph does not display if there are fewer than five results.
Model Year Body/Powertrain km/L  
2002 2002 4dr Sedan 200-hp 2.7L V6 4-sp automatic FWD 63.55
See all data
With the 129 kilowatts 2.4L I4 engine, 6-speed shiftable automatic transmission, and front-wheel drive, the 2002 Dodge Stratus has been averaging 63.55 L/100km (liters per 100 kilometers).

The 2002 Dodge Stratuss in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 70 kilometers per hour (about 75 percent of the kilometers driven). The rest of the kilometers were in the city (25 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).

In addition, the average 2002 Dodge Stratus in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a light foot and the AC on most or all of the time.

Return to top

What Our Members Are Saying about the Real Gas Mileage of the 2002 Dodge Stratus

2002 Dodge Stratus Real Gas Mileage: Pros
YearBody/PowertrainComment
2001 4dr Sedan 150-horsepower 2.4L I4
4-speed automatic FWD
I typically drive highway miles or constant country roads. I can easily achieve over 30mpg. The onboard trip computer even calculates it. see full Dodge Stratus review
 

2002 Dodge Stratus Gas Mileage (km/L)

Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven. So you can get an idea of the Dodge Stratus's real-world km/L based on how and where you drive a car.

Website Security Test