We are 108,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.

Join Us

GMC Sierra 1500 MPG

MPG Number of Vehicles
14 miles per gallon 2 vehicles
15 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
16 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
17 miles per gallon 1 vehicles
18 miles per gallon 1 vehicles
19 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
20 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
21 miles per gallon 1 vehicles
22 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
23 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
24 miles per gallon 0 vehicles
25 miles per gallon 2 vehicles
Model Year Body/Powertrain MPG  
2015 2015 4dr Crew Cab 5.5ft bed 420-hp 6.2L V8 8-sp shiftable automatic 4WD w/low range 20.94
See all data
With the 420-horsepower 6.2L V8 engine, 8-speed shiftable automatic transmission, and four-wheel drive w/low range, the 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 has been averaging 20.94 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2015 GMC Sierra 1500s in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 65 miles per hour (about 95 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the city (5 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).

In addition, the average 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a medium foot and the AC on only some of the time.
2015 2015 2dr Regular Cab 6.5ft bed 355-hp 5.3L V8 6-sp shiftable automatic 4WD w/low range 18.73
See all data

Return to top

What Our Members Are Saying about the Real Gas Mileage of the 2015 GMC Sierra 1500

None of our members have yet commented on the real gas mileage of the 2015 GMC Sierra 1500.

Be the first!

2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Gas Mileage (MPG)

Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven. So you can get an idea of the GMC Sierra 1500's real-world MPG based on how and where you drive a car.