We are 106,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.

Join Us

Ram 1500 MPG

MPG Number of Vehicles
15 miles per gallon 1 vehicles
16 miles per gallon 1 vehicles
17 miles per gallon 3 vehicles
18 miles per gallon 3 vehicles
19 miles per gallon 6 vehicles
20 miles per gallon 8 vehicles
21 miles per gallon 24 vehicles
22 miles per gallon 27 vehicles
23 miles per gallon 20 vehicles
24 miles per gallon 13 vehicles
25 miles per gallon 2 vehicles
Model Year Body/Powertrain MPG  
2016 2016 4dr Crew Cab 5.5ft bed 305-hp 3.6L V6 8-sp shiftable automatic RWD 20.25
See all data
With the 305-horsepower 3.6L V6 Hybrid engine, 8-speed shiftable automatic transmission, and rear-wheel drive, the 2016 Ram 1500 has been averaging 20.25 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2016 Ram 1500s in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 65 miles per hour (about 59.7 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the city (40.3 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).

In addition, the average 2016 Ram 1500 in this analysis was driven on hilly terrain with a light foot and the AC not used at all.
2016 2016 4dr Crew Cab 5.5ft bed 395-hp 5.7L V8 8-sp shiftable automatic 4WD w/low range 15.99
See all data
2016 2016 2dr Regular Cab 8ft bed 305-hp 3.6L V6 8-sp shiftable automatic RWD 22.28
See all data

Return to top

What Our Members Are Saying about the Real Gas Mileage of the 2016 Ram 1500

None of our members have yet commented on the real gas mileage of the 2016 Ram 1500.

Be the first!

2016 Ram 1500 Gas Mileage (MPG)

Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven. So you can get an idea of the Ram 1500's real-world MPG based on how and where you drive a car.

Website Security Test