We are 106,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.Join Us
|MPG||Number of Vehicles|
|18 miles per gallon||1 vehicles|
|19 miles per gallon||2 vehicles|
|20 miles per gallon||3 vehicles|
|21 miles per gallon||1 vehicles|
|22 miles per gallon||3 vehicles|
|23 miles per gallon||1 vehicles|
|24 miles per gallon||3 vehicles|
|25 miles per gallon||5 vehicles|
|26 miles per gallon||2 vehicles|
|27 miles per gallon||1 vehicles|
|28 miles per gallon||0 vehicles|
|29 miles per gallon||0 vehicles|
|30 miles per gallon||0 vehicles|
|31 miles per gallon||1 vehicles|
|2008||2008 4dr Minivan, ext. 266-hp 3.5L V6 6-sp shiftable automatic AWD||17.5||
See all data
|With the 296-horsepower 3.5L V6 engine, 8-speed shiftable automatic transmission, and all-wheel drive, the 2008 Toyota Sienna has been averaging 17.5 MPG (miles per gallon).
The 2008 Toyota Siennas in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 70 miles per hour (about 80 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the city (20 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).
In addition, the average 2008 Toyota Sienna in this analysis was driven on hilly terrain with a medium foot and the AC on only some of the time.
|2008||2008 4dr Minivan, ext. 266-hp 3.5L V6 6-sp shiftable automatic FWD||23.28||
See all data