We are 107,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.

Join Us

Honda CR-V MPG

 

The graph does not display if there are fewer than five results.
Model Year Body/Powertrain MPG  
2016 2016 4dr SUV 185-hp 2.4L I4 CVT AWD 26.2
See all data
With the 184-horsepower 2.4L I4 engine, CVT transmission, and all-wheel drive, the 2016 Honda CR-V has been averaging 26.2 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2016 Honda CR-Vs in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 100 miles per hour (about 90 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the city (10 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).

In addition, the average 2016 Honda CR-V in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a light foot and the AC not used at all.

Return to top

Was this information useful?

We're glad we could help! Share this page:

We're so sorry! Tell us how we can improve it.

See TrueDelta's information for all SUVs
See TrueDelta's information for all Honda models.

What Our Members Are Saying about the Real Gas Mileage of the 2016 Honda CR-V

2016 Honda CR-V Real Gas Mileage: Pros
YearBody/PowertrainComment
2015 4dr SUV 185-horsepower 2.4L I4
CVT AWD
The fuel economy is nearly as good as advertised - I have been averaging about 30 MPG in a combination of stop & go suburban driving, rush hour traffic, and highway cruising. see full Honda CR-V review
 

2016 Honda CR-V Gas Mileage (MPG)

Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven. So you can get an idea of the Honda CR-V's real-world MPG based on how and where you drive a car.