We are 106,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.

Join Us

Audi Q5 Fuel Economy (g/100m)

g/100m Number of Vehicles
3 gallons per 100 meters 82 vehicles
4 gallons per 100 meters 49 vehicles
5 gallons per 100 meters 34 vehicles
6 gallons per 100 meters 6 vehicles
7 gallons per 100 meters 17 vehicles
8 gallons per 100 meters 3 vehicles
9 gallons per 100 meters 0 vehicles
10 gallons per 100 meters 0 vehicles
11 gallons per 100 meters 0 vehicles
12 gallons per 100 meters 0 vehicles
13 gallons per 100 meters 0 vehicles
14 gallons per 100 meters 0 vehicles
15 gallons per 100 meters 1 vehicles
16 gallons per 100 meters 0 vehicles
17 gallons per 100 meters 0 vehicles
18 gallons per 100 meters 1 vehicles
19 gallons per 100 meters 1 vehicles
20 gallons per 100 meters 1 vehicles
21 gallons per 100 meters 1 vehicles
22 gallons per 100 meters 1 vehicles
23 gallons per 100 meters 0 vehicles
24 gallons per 100 meters 1 vehicles
25 gallons per 100 meters 0 vehicles
26 gallons per 100 meters 0 vehicles
27 gallons per 100 meters 0 vehicles
28 gallons per 100 meters 0 vehicles
29 gallons per 100 meters 0 vehicles
30 gallons per 100 meters 0 vehicles
31 gallons per 100 meters 2 vehicles
32 gallons per 100 meters 1 vehicles
33 gallons per 100 meters 1 vehicles
Model Year Body/Powertrain g/100m  
2017 2017 4dr SUV turbocharged 220hp 2.0L I4 8-sp shiftable automatic AWD 21.6
See all data
With the turbocharged 162kW 2.0L I4 engine, 8-speed shiftable automatic transmission, and all-wheel drive, the 2017 Audi Q5 has been averaging 21.6 L/100km (liters per 100 kilometers).

The 2017 Audi Q5s in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 110 kilometers per hour (about 95 percent of the kilometers driven). The rest of the kilometers were in the city (5 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).

In addition, the average 2017 Audi Q5 in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a medium foot and the AC not used at all.
2015 2015 4dr SUV turbocharged 240hp 3.0L V6 Diesel 8-sp shiftable automatic AWD 2.88
See all data
2015 2015 4dr SUV supercharged 272hp 3.0L V6 8-sp shiftable automatic AWD 4.92
See all data
2014 2014 4dr SUV turbocharged 240hp 3.0L V6 Diesel 8-sp shiftable automatic AWD 3.27
See all data
2013 2013 4dr SUV turbocharged 245hp 3.0L V6 Diesel 7-sp automated manual AWD 14.8
See all data
2013 2013 4dr SUV supercharged 272hp 3.0L V6 8-sp shiftable automatic AWD 4.15
See all data
Looking for a warranty? Get a quote.
2012 2012 4dr SUV turbocharged 220hp 2.0L I4 8-sp shiftable automatic AWD 4.13
See all data
2012 2012 4dr SUV supercharged 272hp 3.0L V6 8-sp shiftable automatic AWD 5.53
See all data
2011 2011 4dr SUV turbocharged 220hp 2.0L I4 8-sp shiftable automatic AWD 3.93
See all data
2011 2011 4dr SUV supercharged 272hp 3.0L V6 8-sp shiftable automatic AWD 4.17
See all data
2010 2010 4dr SUV 270-hp 3.2L V6 7-sp automated manual AWD 24.5
See all data
2010 2010 4dr SUV supercharged 272hp 3.0L V6 8-sp shiftable automatic AWD 7.81
See all data
2009 2009 4dr SUV turbocharged 170hp 2.0L I4 Diesel 7-sp automated manual AWD 20.97
See all data
2009 2009 4dr SUV turbocharged 211hp 2.0L I4 7-sp automated manual AWD 31.5
See all data
2009 2009 4dr SUV supercharged 272hp 3.0L V6 8-sp shiftable automatic AWD 5.33
See all data

Return to top

What Our Members Are Saying about the Real Gas Mileage of the Audi Q5

Audi Q5 Real Gas Mileage: Pros
YearBody/PowertrainComment
2013 4dr SUV turbocharged 211hp 2.0L I4
8-speed shiftable automatic AWD
I have calculated my gas using the onboard computer a few different times in mixed driving and am getting a consistent 25/26 mpg. That's without hard acceleration or driving above 70 MPH on the highway. see full Audi Q5 review
2011 4dr SUV turbocharged 211hp 2.0L I4
8-speed shiftable automatic AWD
We initially went in looking for a commuter vehicle with High mpg... but the sport they had jumped out at us and we were on the hunt for one... in the wife's daily 45 mile drive to work she's averaging 20 mpg which is comparable to the Audi's 4 cylinder and my truck's 8 cylinder. see full Audi Q5 review
Audi Q5 Real Gas Mileage: Cons
YearBody/PowertrainComment
2012 4dr SUV 270-horsepower 3.2L V6
6-speed shiftable automatic AWD
I worry about escalating gas prices here in CA, but I got about 23 mpg in Europe and hope for that here. Not great, but close to the turbo and if people push the turbo to make up for the lesser power, as I would, the mileage is a wash. see full Audi Q5 review
 

Audi Q5 Gas Mileage (g/100m)

Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven. So you can get an idea of the Audi Q5's real-world g/100m based on how and where you drive a car.

Website Security Test