We are 108,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.

Join Us

Ford Escape MPG


The graph does not display if there are fewer than five results.
Model Year Body/Powertrain MPG  
2016 2016 4dr SUV turbocharged 245hp 2.0L I4 6-sp shiftable automatic AWD 25.25
See all data
With the turbocharged 245hp 2.0L I4 engine, 6-speed shiftable automatic transmission, and all-wheel drive, the 2016 Ford Escape has been averaging 25.25 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2016 Ford Escapes in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 65 miles per hour (about 85 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the city (15 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).

In addition, the average 2016 Ford Escape in this analysis was driven on hilly terrain with a medium foot and the AC not used at all.

Return to top

What Our Members Are Saying about the Real Gas Mileage of the 2016 Ford Escape

None of our members have yet commented on the real gas mileage of the 2016 Ford Escape.

Be the first!

2016 Ford Escape Gas Mileage (MPG)

Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven. So you can get an idea of the Ford Escape's real-world MPG based on how and where you drive a car.