We are 106,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.

Join Us

Kia Sportage MPG

 

The graph does not display if there are fewer than five results.
Model Year Body/Powertrain MPG  
2010 2010 4dr SUV turbocharged 147hp 2.0L I4 Diesel 4-sp shiftable automatic FWD 27.7
See all data
With the turbocharged 114hp 1.7L I4 Diesel engine, 4-speed shiftable automatic transmission, and front-wheel drive, the 2010 Kia Sportage has been averaging 27.7 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2010 Kia Sportages in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 110 miles per hour (about 90 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the city (10 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).

In addition, the average 2010 Kia Sportage in this analysis was driven on mountainous terrain with a medium foot and the AC on most or all of the time.

Return to top

What Our Members Are Saying about the Real Gas Mileage of the 2010 Kia Sportage

2010 Kia Sportage Real Gas Mileage: Pros
YearBody/PowertrainComment
2009 4dr SUV 140-horsepower 2.0L I4
4-speed shiftable automatic FWD
If it achieves the posted estimates I will be happy. Too new to rate personally. see full Kia Sportage review
 

2010 Kia Sportage Gas Mileage (MPG)

Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven. So you can get an idea of the Kia Sportage's real-world MPG based on how and where you drive a car.