We are 108,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.Join Us
|2016||2016 4dr Hatch 155-hp 2.0L I4 6-sp shiftable automatic FWD||31.69||
See all data
|With the 155-horsepower 2.0L I4 engine, 6-speed shiftable automatic transmission, and front-wheel drive, the 2016 Mazda Mazda3 has been averaging 31.69 MPG (miles per gallon).
The 2016 Mazda Mazda3s in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 70 miles per hour (about 70 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the city (30 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).
In addition, the average 2016 Mazda Mazda3 in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a medium foot and the AC not used at all.