We are 106,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.Join Us
|2000||2000 4dr Sedan 175-hp 2.5L I4 6-sp shiftable CVT FWD||29.07||
See all data
|With the 188-horsepower 2.5L I4 engine, 7-speed shiftable CVT transmission, and front-wheel drive, the 2000 Nissan Altima has been averaging 29.07 MPG (miles per gallon).
The 2000 Nissan Altimas in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 60 miles per hour (about 90 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the city (10 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).
In addition, the average 2000 Nissan Altima in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a medium foot and the AC not used at all.