We are 109,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.

Join Us

Subaru Legacy MPG

 

The graph does not display if there are fewer than five results.
Model Year Body/Powertrain MPG  
2017 2017 4dr Sedan 175-hp 2.5L H4 6-sp shiftable CVT AWD 32.27
See all data
With the 175-horsepower 2.5L H4 engine, 6-speed shiftable CVT transmission, and all-wheel drive, the 2017 Subaru Legacy has been averaging 32.27 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2017 Subaru Legacys in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 75 miles per hour (about 90 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in heavy traffic (10 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in the city (0 percent).

In addition, the average 2017 Subaru Legacy in this analysis was driven on flat terrain with a light foot and the AC not used at all.

Return to top

What Our Members Are Saying about the Real Gas Mileage of the 2017 Subaru Legacy

None of our members have yet commented on the real gas mileage of the 2017 Subaru Legacy.

Be the first!

2017 Subaru Legacy Gas Mileage (MPG)

Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven. So you can get an idea of the Subaru Legacy's real-world MPG based on how and where you drive a car.