We are 107,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information.

Join Us

Subaru Forester MPG

 

The graph does not display if there are fewer than five results.
Model Year Body/Powertrain MPG  
2017 2017 4dr SUV turbocharged 250hp 2.0L H4 8-sp shiftable CVT AWD 25.7
See all data
With the turbocharged 250hp 2.0L H4 engine, 8-speed shiftable CVT transmission, and all-wheel drive, the 2017 Subaru Forester has been averaging 25.7 MPG (miles per gallon).

The 2017 Subaru Foresters in this analysis were driven mostly on the highway at an average speed of 100 miles per hour (about 95 percent of the miles driven). The rest of the miles were in the city (5 percent), in the suburbs (0 percent), and in heavy traffic (0 percent).

In addition, the average 2017 Subaru Forester in this analysis was driven on mountainous terrain with a light foot and the AC not used at all.

Return to top

Was this information useful?

We're glad we could help! Share this page:

We're so sorry! Tell us how we can improve it.

See TrueDelta's information for all SUVs
See TrueDelta's information for all Subaru models.

What Our Members Are Saying about the Real Gas Mileage of the 2017 Subaru Forester

None of our members have yet commented on the real gas mileage of the 2017 Subaru Forester.

Be the first!

2017 Subaru Forester Gas Mileage (MPG)

Unlike other fuel economy surveys, TrueDelta's Real-World Gas Mileage Survey includes questions about how and where a car was driven. So you can get an idea of the Subaru Forester's real-world MPG based on how and where you drive a car.