Car sales are off by over 40 percent, and for some car models there are bound to be too many 2008s still on lots. Which might explain why, even though it is almost March and some 2010s have already reached dealers, prices have yet to be released for a surprising number of 2009 models.
- BMW Z4 (late intro redesign)
- Hyundai Entourage, Santa Fe, and Veracruz
- Infiniti EX35
- Kia Amanti, Sedona, and Sorento
- Mitsubishi Endeavor (dead?) and Evo
- Toyota Sequoia and Solara (dead?)
I’m eager to wrap up the 2009 model year and move onto the 2010s. So hopefully these get released soon.