I’ve been hearing for some time that the site isn’t the easiest to navigate (to put it mildly). We’ve been making tweaks here and there for some time. But more remained needed.
So I’ve spent much of the past few days making some additional changes:
- Box near the top of all results pages that includes links to the other results pages for the model
- Vehicle Reliability Survey results table now has buttons to sort it at the top, rather than below the table
- Links back to the top of the page inserted periodically through the longer pages
- Log in on results pages now returns you to that page
- Same improved format applied to all results pages
Future improvements will focus on the data input pages and the results themselves.